October fun facts
https://www.almanac.com/content/month-october-holidays-fun-facts-folklore
#cc6600
Offline
Hi everyone!
It’s been a quiet year but I knew it was only a matter of time before my luck ran out. The Fool and Little Idiot SD 25.5 broke up. (sob). I won’t get the full story until her annual gift grab pilgrimage at Christmas but I know it involved infidelity and STDs. Now she’s back on the prowl for a new man hitting up the dating apps.
I want to cry because The Fool at least had a bit going for him and I was hoping his family $$$ would provide for the two of them. Of course it was too good to be true. My luck she’ll end up back with Goofy aka the cocaine cowboy or some other insufferable loser.
I keep thinking I will eventually reach a point where there’s some stability there but honestly idk at this point. I’m getting too old for this cr@p.
Offline
Hi there! I think these young women are unable to keep a normal relationship going - whether with a fool/drug dealer or even a normal person. The Madams haven't kept a relationship with a boy/man going, longer than 3 yrs. They're too entitled.
Offline
I think you are right Kes, committed relationships take an enormous amount of work and personal sacrifice.
Offline
I know what it's like to realize that without a partner.. certain people have a higher chance of stirring up drama.. when they have a hapless partner.. at least they have that target..lol
Offline
ESMOD - Yes exactly… a TARGET haha! Something to keep her occupied and darkening someone else’s doorstep. The Fool was perfect too because he never had any interest in coming up here with her to visit us. It was so peaceful. She needs to find someone else there quick - I don’t want her getting any ideas about a big move back here.
Isn’t it frustrating how their drama impacts our lives? I’ve spent years worrying that I’ll end up supporting my lazy SD (well actually my marriage would end if that was the case at this point). It’s been a bumpy ride thanks to her issues and I have a feeling she is going to be one of those people who never seem to sort their life out. My SD has been in serious debt for many years and ruined her free college ride, though she does seem to be working towards getting out of debt but we’ll see what happens now that her life has once again been upended.