Step Chat - a safe place where stepparents can vent
Welcome!!!


October fun facts

https://www.almanac.com/content/month-october-holidays-fun-facts-folklore





You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2025 3:04 pm  #1


Phew Made It!

Thanks again to Aniki!  So O/T our neighbor next door suddenly passed and it was an unattended death.  She was here 6 years and it feels very strange without her.  She lived a happy life (single and alone)and retired about 6 mos after me.  She was 5 months younger than me.  Makes you think.

 

8/31/2025 3:22 pm  #2


Re: Phew Made It!

That's so sad! Mortality has been on my mind lately. DH and I are reviewing our will to make sure we have everything set up the way we want. 

 

9/01/2025 6:30 am  #3


Re: Phew Made It!

Very important I am so glad that I got my estate planning secretly done last year!

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera