Step Chat - a safe place where stepparents can vent
Welcome!!!


October fun facts

https://www.almanac.com/content/month-october-holidays-fun-facts-folklore





You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2025 4:02 pm  #1


Hello Everyone!

Hi Everyone! Just here dropping a hello getting the hang of the new site! Thanks again Aniki!

 

8/21/2025 4:04 pm  #2


Re: Hello Everyone!

Missk03 wrote:

Hi Everyone! Just here dropping a hello getting the hang of the new site! Thanks again Aniki!

Glad you're here, Missk03!

 

8/22/2025 1:47 pm  #3


Re: Hello Everyone!

Hey!! So glad we are all finding our new home!

 

9/05/2025 7:36 pm  #4


Re: Hello Everyone!

Hello all!  I haven't been on this site for years but thought I'd pop in and see who all was still here.   I see several familiar names.  I will never forget the support I got from the compassionate folks on this site.  I am free from my ex and his manchild.  I am still single and happier than ever.  My mom, however, was widowed several years ago and is dating a man with adult kids.  And those kids are treating her terribly.  I had to break the news to her that this is actually pretty common.  I had to tell her about how to disengage and gray rock it.  Terms she has never heard before.  It's heartbreaking.  Anyway, I plan to pop in from time to time on this site, see how everyone is doing and maybe offer advice to some who are struggling.  Again, this site helped me gain my courage, see my reality and gain my freedom.  Love to you all!  

 

Board footera