Step Chat - a safe place where stepparents can vent
Welcome!!!


September fun facts

https://www.almanac.com/content/month-september-holidays-fun-facts-folklore





You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/08/2025 12:30 pm  #1


The suspense is killing me

So DH gets an email saying the lab has SS16's sample. Then 8 working days later he follows up on the online chat who says that he will have the results today.
Awesome. DH tells me if it turns out SS16 isn't biologically his that he will take BM to court. So I get the paperwork all ready to serve BM as soon as the results come and then can book the court date before Christmas. (Merry Christmas beeyotch hag BM).

But the next day DH gets an email from the lab saying there was an issue with FedEx and the lab doesn't actually have SS16's sample in processing yet.

What the heck.

I just want to move forward one way or another. Do we try to get SS16 to see the light?

I saw him at the school again this morning. He intentionally stared straight ahead. BM did duck her head under the visor as she looked across SS16 to look at me.

I smiled at her daughter, my daughter's friend. And went on my way thankful I didn't have any of the other kids with me to see their brother ignoring them like he ignores me.

I feel like the results will just give me closure somehow. Either BM is a beeyotch, or SS16 is. Ha ha.

 

12/08/2025 6:06 pm  #2


Re: The suspense is killing me

Nobody knows about the paternity test except DH and I. Not even our Mom's. We don't want anyone to feel any sort of way about SS16 or think we feel any sort of way about him.

     •Thread Starter
 

Board footera