Step Chat - a safe place where stepparents can vent
Welcome!!!


September fun facts

https://www.almanac.com/content/month-september-holidays-fun-facts-folklore





You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2025 8:39 pm  #1


Update and a lot of drama.

SD had a baby about a week ago. She told dh over a year ago that the doctor told her she would never be able to have kids. I was praying that she couldn't have kids. I am not really sure if a dr told her she couldn't have a baby or if she was saying that she couldn't for sympathy.  She has a lot of mental issues, and I am not sure a baby is going to make her life better.  The baby's daddy may or may not be in the picture.  She lived with him for about 2 weeks before he kicked her out.. They reconciled, he proposed, she got pregnant, and he left again. I am not sure why she thought this man was a good catch.  He has a lot of kids and 3 or 4 baby mamas, not counting her or her baby.  Their relationship lasted about 3 months total. 

If anyone remembers my post from steptalk,  she lived with one guy for a year.  She talked him into co-signing a vehicle for her and left him a few weeks later.  She moved in with another guy for about a year, left him and then found the baby's daddy.

The car was totaled before the baby was born. Someone hit her.  She went to the emergency room, and she and the baby were given a clean bill of health. I saw her a week after the accident, and she was fine.   She expected the insurance company to pay her for the car instead of paying the lienholder. She was shocked when she didn't get a dime.  She decided to get an attorney and file a medical claim about a month later.  She was constantly at the doctor's office complaining about something.   The dr would send her to the hospital, and the hospital would send her home the same day. I have a feeling that she was trying to add more expenses to the medical claim.  The lawyer had told her that he would keep the claim open until the baby was born.  Medicaid has paid all of her medical bills.   She thinks she is going to get over $50,000  for pain and suffering. She thinks she is going to be "rich".  I think her lawyer and Medicaid will get most of any settlement that is offered to her. 



 





 

 

Board footera