Step Chat - a safe place where stepparents can vent
Welcome!!!


October fun facts

https://www.almanac.com/content/month-october-holidays-fun-facts-folklore





You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2025 7:15 am  #31


Re: Hello Step Chatters, how the heck

So good to find everyone here 🥰
I started taking some funky magnesium concoction, and whether it’s the placebo effect or the real thing, I started feeling like my old self again- more physical and mental energy (brain fog rarely shows up), my libido is returning after being mostly gone close to a year, and I’ve had a few days where I’ve been able to appreciate just BEING without having to invent things to DO to get some sense of enjoyment.
I don’t know if it was just as effective had I fallen into the trap of moving in with my SO and his demon children, but in any case, I’m very appreciative of my quiet, clean space surrounded by nature.

 

Board footera